The Alexander Murray Hiking Trail Committee is looking to hire a Shop Supervisor for the Information Centre at the Alexander Murray Trail entrance in King’s Point.
This postion will run for 14 weeks, approximately June to mid September
$11 an hour, 40 hours per week.
There is some flexibility in work hours.
– Light paper work/preparing bank deposits
– Overseeing up to 3 student workers
– Providing local information to tourists, as needed
– Identifying needed supplies, overseeing sales
– Customer service skills
– Able to grasp new concepts quickly
– Organized, yet flexible, and able to adapt to the various demands of a small shop
– Comfortable working independently
– Previous experience in working with the public
– Previous experience in a supervisory position, in a retail setting, is an asset
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: APRIL 30, 2017
Forward resume to:
Alexander Murray Hiking Trail Committee
PO BOX 181
King’s Point, NL
or email resume to [email protected]
Questions can be directed to [email protected]