The TOWN OF LITTLE BAY has received Community Enhancement Employment Program funding and is seeking workers.
They require 2 workers to:
Install an access door from the Town Office to the Community Hall and build in storage.
The expected project start date is: November 13, 2017
• These positions pay minimum wage.
• All positions are open to both women and men.
• Workers must be currently unemployed to be eligible to work on the project (NOTE, part-time, casual, and call in applicants are not eligible)
• Workers must provide previous Record(s) of Employment
• Workers can be employed for up to 400 hours.
• Individuals who require more than 400 hours of project employment in order to obtain EI benefits are not eligible to participate.
• Individuals must qualify for EI by the end of the project.
Further information regarding EI eligibility is available from Service Canada.
For more information, or to apply, please contact: [email protected] 709 267 3200 or 267 4301
[Green Bay/Baie Verte job postings will be placed free of charge on greenbayfeed.com. Send typed job ad info to [email protected]]