September 14, 2017 ~ The Green Bay Snowmobile Association has a JCP for snowmobile trail maintenance/brush cutting.
From a Facebook post:
“Looking to hire 3 Laborers for a JCP program:
• Must have own vehicle (Truck/SUV)
• Must have own Safety Gear (Hard Hat, Chainsaw boots(or steel nose), ear muffs, safety glasses, HI Vis vest and chain saw pants
• Knowledge in using a brush saw or chainsaw
• Knowledge of carpentry work
• Duties will include cutting brush along the Green Bay Snowmobile Trail
• Maintenance at our shelters
• 40 hr/wk =$477
• Applicants must be EI Eligible or have an active claim or on EI in the last 5 years.
• All Hours Are Uninsurable
Please Forward Resumes to Chris Oxford
E mail – [email protected]”
The Association is hoping to have this project “running as soon as possible”