Green Bay Feed is here to help our Green Bay communities grow and thrive. There has been a lot of wonderful effort by our communities. It’s great. Let’s bring it together in Green Bay Feed.
- Non profit community organization, school, and church event Information
- Non-commercial tourist information
- Public advisories from Town Councils, churches, schools and non profit organizations
- Non-profit fund raising drive information
Advertising and Sponsorship
If you are looking to publicize your business, you should contact Green Bay Feed about advertising. An advertising package — banner + in-article ads — is only about $28 a week.
Just a Few Rules for Submissions
Green Bay Feed is here to help our communities and the aim is to publish as much from Green Bay as possible, but it is important that information be accurate and that we ‘play nicely’.
- If you submit information to Green Bay Feed, your name and community of residence might be published on greenbayfeed.com along with the information you submit.
- Any submission and all information must:
- Be truthful, accurate and verifiable
- Not incite any form of hate or intolerance
Some information on inciting hate from the Government of Canada:
- Not be defamatory (untrue and hurts someone’s reputation)
Some information on libel from Magazine Canada: